Sunday, August 1

It is August.

A new month has come. Before I tell you things that will be happening this month (cos i'm psychic like that) I shall tell you things that happened last month.

Last month, someone tried to break into my car when I was in college. They may have wanted to steal the radio, or steal the car, or probably steal me. I dunno. I has no idea. But.

BEFORE I realised that someone had actually tried to break into my car, I thought Jinrui the super BIONIC woman had pulled it out. You see, I was in my car already then I heard Jinrui trying to open the door and then PLUNK! Saw her face. Thought "ohh noooo." Got out of car to see car door handle on the floor. Laughed. And laughed. Saw empty car door handle. Laugh again. and again. So guys the next time your best friend pulled out your car door handle, just stand over there and laugh okay? It feels totally gooooood.

So anyway. Someone tried to unlock my car. Or they were stealing the lock. SCARY. I must be more extra careful next time already.

So what else happened last month? Attended first Malaysian Studies lecture.
Surprised Kitmun on her birthday with a cake.
Was eating a banana, when Rowena came took picture and exclaimed, "A BANANA EATING A BANANA!"
Jinrui, you're really unlucky wei! Still want chicken wings somemore.
Realised that I really love warm showers on a cold morning.
Acceptance, I appreaciated it.
Had first college test.
Got stuck in a really long jam alone.
Green Club.

And I realised that I always have the urge and inspiration to blog at the most inappropriate times, such as taking a shower OR shitting in the toilet it's so annoying!

And so forth! The things that will be happening this month!

*baca next post to find out lorrr =D*

0 comments:

Post a Comment