And I want to have more of them.
Hey, we ARE cool SMART kids =D
SO today we went to MV to celebrate SANDRA DARLING punye birthday, but we had to go pick up YuenKaye from bangsar village.
Got GPS, so I was certain we wouldn't get lost.
TADA WE DID.
SCREW GPS WE TOOK A HUGE BLOODY U-TURN BACK TO MV AND LOOK AT SIGNBOARD. But I so stupid I keep missing the U-TURN so I want to kill myself already ahhh sense of direction MASSIVE FAIL.
SO we got it right in the end. So thank god! Is still alive and alive =D
Went to pasta zanmai ate chill told lame jokes (wtf enough lame jokes already can) and thenn went home.
Went to ze's house.
Took a mat.
Put in on her grass.
Lie, and chill.
And it was awesome.
It was a moment, where you wish where time would just slow down or even better, stop still. Wish you could just savour every minute. But I kept thinking that one day, we would all have to leave and we couldn't be hanging out like that anymore. That one day we would all be too busy with our OWN lifestyles and we'll start procrastinating, like 'OH I'LL CALL (DUNNO WHO DUNNO WHO) TOMORROW and we'll start updating each other' and we wont be doing that anymore.
So guys, we must never ever be like that okay. Even though we are far far awayyyyy. We will always have.. FACEBOOK. Hahaha.
MOMENTS LIKE THESE. i waited for a lifetime.. for that one special kiss.
Sunday, August 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment