Saturday, August 21

Beautiful.

It's not exactly a beautiful day today. But everyday should be beautiful. Everyday should be spent appreciating the beautiful things around you. Everyday should be spent telling your family you love them. Telling your friends you love them. Telling your other half that you love him/her.

Why the sad face?

Why so depressed?

Chill. Relax. Everything's temporary. At least, the feelings are temporary.

Yes, I know you will never ever feel the same as I do about you. That doesn't mean I can't continue being your friend. That doesn't mean I have to stop talking to you. That doesn't mean you have to stop talking to me. It can just be the same. Things can just not change. A feeling is just a feeling. That doesn't mean I can't be supportive. Doesn't mean that I have to be selfish.

I could be blinded.

Feelings are temporary. If you're feeling down, sad, I guess in a few moments you'll feel good. Put on a cd on the radio, listen to the songs and the lyrics that flows right through you. Let them emotions run free, cry till you're done and you're satisfied. It's just a feeling it'll pass.

But you have to realise that when you're sad, you're not always going to be sad. Or when you're confused, you're not always going to be confused. You have to be strong. You have to bear it all. You have to stand up, and don't let it bother you no more.

If you're not sure of what you want in life anymore, don't beat yourself up about it. Just because your long term goals are long term, and you're too impatient doesn't mean you have to lose your confidence and slack. Look at the short term goals work your way through. You'll get there someday I know you will.

Don't get sad if you don't have a dream. I'm sure you'll find one, just maybe not now maybe not today but I'm sure you will. Take a deep breath and breathe someday maybe you'll find that dream.

Life is beautiful don't get upset. There's always a positive side to the negative side like how there is a yin to the yang. When you're sad depressed upset you should take a moment, and reflect. Think of how lucky you are to have met such friends who have accepted you just the way you are.

Ranting helps, please don't bubble your thoughts and emotions inside. Later become like volcano, all erupt then you die (mati lo).

Please don't feel sad. Please don't get upset. Life's too short.

OMGGG. Now I should really go study.

1 comments:

The awesome Hweeyee said...

Ohmygod you shit weh
I love this post! :D

Post a Comment