Sunday, July 4

It's JULY!

And if things didn't happen this way, I would be enrolling into Sunway University College, but I'm not.

I'm currently studying in TARC. Doing A levels Science. Taking further maths, maths, physics and economics combination. College life right now is hell. I am behind in homework, further maths has managed to screw my brain, and further maths has managed to screw my brain. My friends in TARC are good, though I wish we would get closer so it'll be really fun then. Driving there is hell. Heck, TARC sounds really hellish, right?

But it's awesome too. For starters I have my awesome mates with me there. My friends, we're getting closer and it's easy to study there because I'm the stupid one there whereas the rest are smartasses like super duper smart. And recently I've started crushing again and I realised that this is the first time such a crush is happening.

And I'm sorry it's July. I mean, I wanted to like blog once every month? It shouldn't be that hard kan! So since I missed out on June, I should blog twice during July =D

And I just got back from watching football in mamak with mates. It was awesome GERMANY WON and KLOSE SCORED TWICE! And it was awesome =D shouting and screaming alongside random strangers whenever an attempt on goal was made. High 5-ing with everybody else when Germany scored!

I have exam on Monday, I haven't even touched homework, I haven't properly studied for my exam, AND I have to drive to Talent Time night tomorrow (after losing rock to ze's paper, seriously, in real life my rock would trash your paper anytime ze) then I have to drive to school again on Monday. Life is awesome like that =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment