Thursday, January 21

I give in. I took blogskins.com punye template.

So nowadays I'm rotting. I'm rotting and loving it =p I don't start college till July, so now I have 5 more months of freedoms, rottingness, and utter freedom =p Yeah that's right! No waking up at 6 to go school, no stupid school uniforms, no lousy assemblyies, no homework, no studies. Life is awesome for me now.

I passed my undang, got 49/50. Dang I wish I knew what was it that I got wrong hahaha hey it's not like I'm a geek or something it's just I'm curious to know which stupid question I got wrong that I could have gotten 50/50 instead so that I learn from mistakes. But anyway I got one wrong in section C so it's not really important. I takut I got the signs wrong, which is important kan!

Stoned at mayyi's yesterday =D haven't done that in a long time man. We watched time traveller's wife and I'm pretty sure we all cried a bit at the end. Mayyi pulak kept telling what was going to happen no suspense dah but if she didn't I wouldn't have understood the movie fully so yeah, thanks dude =p Had lunch there THANKS AUNTY AGNES then camwhored (duhs) pretty cool effects though =p the clouds, the edwardcullen wallpapers and what else ar. Stuffs larh. I want em pictures dude should post up on facebook or something. And we also stoned on the bed talking and talking stuffs which I kinda forgot but neverminds.

I was wondering.. Does anyone have a video of me being retarded (tomato pasta?) during prom? =p

First post without pictures! As in you know a blogging post without pictures. Not those.. lame posts that I posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment