It is now 11.12pm, Monday and I am bored. I really should blog more often, and not just fill up my blogs with pictures only, I should elaborate more on that. Cause you see, I can't quite remember what happened in 2009. And my life back then. I should really you know, give details on blog posts like what happened before during and after. Dang this short term memory thing.
And sometimes when I read back on stuffs that I wrote, I actually.. jeez what's that term. It's something larh. I just feel awkward when I read back on what I wrote, it totally feels like those stuffs never really did happen to me or something.
This totally feels weird, writing this. It's like different from what I usually blog about I guess.
I can never really give it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment