Monday, January 4

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

HELLO 2010! and goodbye 2009! 2009 has been a great year, i think, but lemme just tell you what happened first in this exciting first 4 days of 2010!

Today, 4th of January, leg cramp. cos Sitting cross legged. tada. Today was also the day where I planned to wake up at 8 cos i can have privacy in my room then but woke up at 11.30. Then ar when I turn on my computer it shut down on me after 3 seconds. Blogging with laptop now. HAPPY 2010!

3rd of January, Sunday. Cried while reading GMH. Again.

2nd of January. Tried to do headfirst parking. Attempt number 20th : Failed.
Reverse parking, attempt number 5 : Succeed.

1st of January. Got tipsy. Couldn't remember much.

So now since I was going to blog about the many things that happen in 2009, but I can't. Because my DAMNED COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING. So my pictures all inside so you get the picture larh. Anyways lucky me my camera still has some pics of 209 so I nicked them instead =D

Okay 2009. I wore pants on my dog.

Surprised ze on her birthday. Which was one day before chemistry =D and everybody brought chem books to study hahaha


Surprised ze with coldplay's CD.

SPM ended! had peeps drawn on my uniform.

Had prom.

was in charge of registration table. was hellish.

and that's all I have of 2009!

New year's resolution : take more pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment