I know I was lazy to update.
So here I am, trying to update.
Anyway.
Happy very belated birthday ze! I know i already wished you on time but somehow since this is sorta like a birhtday post, I thought I should somehow wish you happy birthday again. =p
HAPPY SIXTEEN, uh BIRTHDAY!
You know something arh, when it was my birthday that time ze and wished me for one thing.
"HAPPY WORLD CHILDREN'S DAY CHEE YERN!!"
I went WTF.
So anyway, we did BBQ again like we did for my birthday! Except we invited a whole lot of people and only ten showed up.
WHERE WERE YOU HAH YOU FORM 3s! INVITE DATANG SATU PUN TAK DATANG! It's okay. We forgive you. Not. =p
So we have ten people there, including ME! ze, jinny, sand, eugene, gerald, norman, zac, kevin and sheena. And ten can be divided into 5s which we split up into 2 to play water balloons!!
Me ze and kevin and norman and zac in one group, and the rest in the other group. And we got wet and soaked! Only sheena tak kena cos she end up supervising her group. Lucky.
So they had buckets and plastic bags and we had.. hoses. And bottles.
They guys really hose each other down man gerald came running with buckets and we attacked with hoses.. and bottles. Okay our side kinda sucks.
But anyway. We had fun =p
Although we did cooked a lot a of food which we all got full and couldn't finish it anymore haha.
This is boring isn't it. I mean me. talking. Is boring.
On a completely different note, photobucket is pissing me off. I'm waiting for my photos to be uploaded and it's taking a very long time. Oh piss off.
And so i arrived at ze's house by 4-ish, and then jinny and sandy came around 5-ish, and we helped to defrost the food.
And the water to defrost became cold quick! So we had to keep pouring hot water into it and i accidently scald sand's hand. Sorry about that sandy haha.Then finally everybody else came, and we tried to start up the fire.


While some helped to pump up water balloons, but wasted a whole lot because a lot of them broke, and they threw some at each other.
And then we ate! No pictures of us eating though we were too caught up eating and we had oily hands and black fingers.Then we started playing water balloons!!
These two were really wet. You can just take jinny's shirt, give it a squeeze and water comes dropping.
And everybody else, all WET.
Group shot, with my camera all WET.
Then we go back and cut and eat cake!! Then the endddd.tata =p
0 comments:
Post a Comment