Friday, December 19

LONG TAG DONE.

Rules: *1. Those who get tagged must answer the question about themselves. *2. At the end of the post, tag 10 people except the person who tagged you(tagger). *3. Continue this game by sending to other people.(refer to rule No.2).

Time: 5.54pm
Name: Yernny Rocks! Oh sorry name. Chee Yern.
Age/Birthday: I turned sweet sixteen on the 20th of november. Guess the year yourself.
School: shitty school SMK BBSL.
Elder sisters: 1 horrible one.
Younger sisters: 1 horrible one.
Elder brothers: 0 horrible one.
Younger brothers: 0 horrible one.
Favourite liquids[drinks]: Alcohol or non alcohol? =p
Favourite consumables[food]: Mostly unhealthy stuffss.
Favourite place to sleep: I like to sleep in the car porch outside. What, it's chilly and cleo sleeps beside me =p
Flying?: I'm paranoid.

Swimming/Diving?: I can't dive =p So i swim.

How much friends in MSN?: ONE. Honestly, do you believe that? =p
Couple?: Some hot random guy who doesn't know he's mine yet ahahah.
Loved ones?: ME ME ME ME ME ME.

Get kicked on the butt: Thankfully no!
Allergic?: Idiots make me sneeze. No i snigger.
Gastric?: One time?
Whole fortune: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dunno.
Age of marriage?: 100 years old.
Children wanted?: 2 girls?
Age of death?: Can i not answer i might jinx it =p

Animals in house?: One and only cleo! Oh wait i have fishes too.
Longest fingernail ever kept : Toenails.
Wanted birthday present : 100 million dollars. GET IT FOR ME GUYS!


Q: In your dream, a god tells you that you are a billionaire in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?:
I'm already a billionaire! Why do i need another wish? HAHAHA.


The person you tag:

1. MAYYI. I don't care if you're the tagger!

2. LIANN. I don't care if you're the tagger!
3. WILLIAM. I don't care if you're the tagger!

4. Jinny =p

5. Ze. who doesn't have a blog hahahaha.

6. Sand. Who doesn't have a blog hahahaha.

7. Nirmal.

8. Jamie.

9. Carmen.

10. Shira.
I don't care if you're the tagger!

What is your name ? ( please give one answer )
HOTTESTSHITINTHEWHOLEWIDEWORLD.

What is your nickname ? ( please give one answer )
Coolio.

Three books which you often read ? ( please give three answers )
1. Shopaholic series

2. Shopaholic series
3. Shopaholic series

The things gained from blogging ( please give four answers )
1. Get hit by my peeps for posting ugly pics.
2. Got tortured by my peeps for posting ugly pictures.
3. Got.. Tagged. -.-

4. Got.. crappy. Hey this is the place where crappy shits come true!


Your favourite food ? ( please give five answers )
1. A LOTT! Okay fine manhatten fish market.
2. Dominoes?
3. KENNY ROGERS!!

4. Mashed potatoes.

5. Macaroni.


Favourite songs ? ( please give six answers )
1. Eh youuuu MIKA. Lollipop.

2. Flightless bird, american mouth by Iron and Wine.
3. So close - Jon Mclaughlin
4. Our love - Rhett Miller

5. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake

5. Harder better faster stronger - Daft Punk.


Places that you wish to go ? ( please give seven answers )

1. Paris again.

2. My future flat. Apartment. Whatever.

3. My future car.

4. My future boyfriend's house.
5. Malls.

6. Go all around the world?

7. Somewhere larh.


All-time fovourite dramas, movies, or animes ? ( please give eight answers )
1. Pirates of the carribean - Curse of the black pearl.
2. Pirates of the carribean - Dead man's chest.

3. Pirates of the carribean - At world's end.
4. Down with love
5. Love actually

6. 10 things I hate about you

7. There's something about Mary

8. A LOT LARH.


Items that you wish to obtain ? ( please give nine answers )
1. Cash.
2. Big house.
3. BOSAN LARH DO THIS STUPID LONG THING !@#$$%%^&**()


You want to pass this tag to ? ( please give the names of 10 friends )

10? YOU WANT TO DIE ARH.

A. Attached or single?
I'm.. singlely attached. If there is such a thing.

B. Best friend?

TAK ADA. =p I've got BEST FRIENDS with a capital S

C. Cake or pie?
Dunnnoo.

D. Day of choice?
I love sundays. But then again after sunday comes monday which is doomsday.. SO i have no idea.

E. Essential item?
Clothes. One must always be seen in clothes please.

F. Favorite color?

Everything.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Why? Don't they both taste the same?

H. Hometown?
Born in.. Kajang.

I. Favorite indulgence?
Cheese.

J. January or July?
Don't know?

K. Kids?
100.


L. Life isn't complete without?
ME!

M. Marriage date?
what's day's it today? Oh 19th of December, 2008.


N. Number of magazine subscriptions?

Tak ada.


O. Oranges or apples?
Both.

P. Phobias?
A lot. Spiders?


Q. Quotes?
Apelarh you.


R. Reasons to smile?
Because i'm really cool and hot.


S. Season of choice?
SUMMER.


T. Tag 10 people.
WHY YOU !@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$! ASK ME SAME QUESTION YOU !)(@*@$@#

U. Unknown fact about me?

My name is Chee Yern. *giggles*

V. Vegetable?

Healthy.

W. Worst habit?
Digging nose in public. No larh.

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Had an x-ray before.

Y. Your favorite foods?

A LOT.

Z. Zodiac sign?

Scorpio.


He/she YOU have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about themself YOURSELF and then tag 7 other people to do the same.
1. My name is chee yern. Hahahaha so interesting right.

2. I am random. What, random facts wat.
3. Has a lot of bad habits.
4. Wants and UKULELE!
5. Okay, a really good semi acoustic guitar would do.

6. Not to forget amps?
7. Drums to annoy my neighbours.


TAG AGAIN TAG TAG TAG WHY TAG YOU !%@^&*$())@)( ANNOYINGG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment