Okay. My birthday is officially over, and I only blog about it now. 3 days after. It's not like I wanted to! My internet connection was down okay..
So anyway. It started off like any other day. Wake up brush teeth *fast forward to BBQ time*
Oh did i mention? we had BBQ for my birthday! =p
We had nice sweet sausages, chicken, potato, corn, squid, what else arh? That's all i guess.
BBQ was.. messy. A lot of them started tying up their hair and look so.. MESSY.
So anyway, since pictures say a million word each *winks* I'll let them do the talking okay?
So Yuen Kaye starts posing for the camera =D Btw she's the.. 5th to arrive. Last one is nirmal larh duhhh always. ALWAYS. The last one. Lol.
Then we all headed to off the park, placed everything under the pagoda there, and started trying to start the fire with a fire started branded COCK.
Btw. I did help to start the fire okay! He's not the only one trying to start the fire infact he and ze were sort-of arguing the best way to start the fire while i.. watched.Anyway that's not the point.
The point is I did help to start the fire! Yes I did I blew and fanned the fire. Whatever you describe it. Pffft.
Then it started to get dark, and the lights at the patio didn't get started up yet so it got really dark, then everybody started taking pictures with flash. FLASH.
Those flashes that blinds your eye momentarily until you forget where you are.
Which is not exactly handy if you're holding a fork in your hands.
So what exactly happens when you use flash to take pictures?
This is what happens.
Want a closer look? Be my guest.
Hehehehe. =D =p Guys please don't kill me =D
So after that the food got cooked! And we all started eating our chickens and delicious sausages.


And then we cooked somemore, chicken and sausages and potatoes. FATTENING, but hey, once in a while is okay right? =p
While we're all eating and enjoying the food, Sandra somehow mysteriously turned into a devil.

And seng chee shows off his skills at BBQ cooking.

And not to forget, his secret recipe!! Ooooooo.

Then sand showed her devilish way to jinny..

And a list of who kindly showed up for my bbq.


And here's the

And this is the only picture i've got a cake. And it's only a little somemore.

Please ignore the blurness of how everybody looked in that picture. =D
0 comments:
Post a Comment