So you know. Since it's your birthday, and since you refuse my nice gift (the kiss of life one arh) I shall give you a present.. By blogging about you!!
How's that huhh? =D
No larh just kidding. You're so mean. I'm not giving you anything at all.
And no.. I have no pictures in this post =D
Seriously. Hahaha.
So anyway. I knew nirmal back in Taman Rakan.. And she used to call me big bottle girl because. I have a big bottle. And it was really irritating everytime she does that. And come on it's not that big also!
Nirmal is veryy.. Mean. okay larh since your birthday. Nirmal is very nicee!! Like OMG she's so cool and funny and nice and blablablablabla.
And she also likes to do poses, you know. Like this =D
She thinks she superstarr..

And also likes to pose with legos. LEGOs. Haha.

And I am right when I say that she's mean! Look at this one!
Nirmal : Hahahaha victory is minee!So anyway Nirmal.
Happy birthdayy! =D
0 comments:
Post a Comment