Thursday, October 30

I'm so bored of blogging.

I'm so bored of blogging. I mean the way I blog larh. You know. Funny pictures and all. So this time I'm actually gonna blog about my day.

Haha.

Prepare to cry in boredom.

So today I asked fernny to wake me up at 9, to which she did but then she left the room and so I woke up later instead, around 11. So then later larh I asked her why didn't she wake me up?

She said, " I don't have the heart to wake you up, later you be so grumpy and start to scold me =("

Woah. That's true though. Smart girl =D

I seriously need a good alarm system to wake me up. My phone alarms don't work, I keep pressing snooze until 2 hours later =p but then maybe I laughed myself to sleep with my phone alarm.

You know, that alarm is so turned on thing always makes me laugh.

=D Maybe i should go back to sleep now. Nites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment