Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I know you guys are tired of my funny faces.
Seriously i know.
So you know.
I've been thinking.
I should try something else.
Like maybe..
Other people's faces? LOL.
JUST KIDDING!!
Got you frightened now didn't i?
Haha i'm not that mean.. or maybe I really am.
I dunno, let's let this few pictures here decide how mean i am.
First off, what's wrong with this picture?
No it's not because why am i the only one who is blurred.And no it's not because everyone is looking at the phones.
And no it's not because the banana fall down from the sky either. (i'm random you idiot)
It's because of this!
And let me introduce to you the knights of the round table.
There is something seriously wrong in this picture.And no it's not because we have no swords and helmets and all like knights do.
It is because..
WTHHH?? I rest my case. I am ugly.So anyway.
I'm not the only one who's ugly noww!
*evil laugh*Oh liann. This one's for you =D


And you know we're all really ugly people and we're still cute little babies at heart.
Hmm maybe not exatly cute. And not exactly tiny either. =D Btw that's a pacifier.
And we're all ugly people. Nice face mayyi and nir =DSo now what's wrong with this picture?
Nothing? Look againn..
What's that dot doing on ze's forehead??Eh wait. It's memang over there. OMG then there's nothing wrong with this pic then.
Sorry ze.
LOL.
0 comments:
Post a Comment