Wednesday, June 18

When I was in Europe, typed out in the laptop =D

I am bored. I am in the bus now.. my fingers shivering and I can’t really type nicely. I miss my beloved besties and all and I’ve got a week more here to go. I’ll be back on the 31st =D so anyway. I am now heading towards Switzerland and that’s all we’ve been doing today since we got into the bus. Today is Saturday btw. 24th of may if I’m not wrong. So here am I typing this as if I’m blogging.

Anyway. I read my sister’s keeper today and I cried. LOTS. Like man I was sobbing and all and I could feel my nose swollen and mucus kept dripping and tears kept falling. Good damn book really. It’s worth your time reading it.

I am bored. Or have I read that already? I slept in the bus a few times.. Or maybe I should just talk about yesterday in paris.

PARIS was great and awesome! LOVE the weather here and all. It’s chilly and there’s sun. Absolutely great. I guess the best part was the Eiffel tower. It’s kinda scary looking down especially when you’re holding the camera. Haha.

And. Remember how the guy from six sense says,”I see dead people?” Well. Here in paris I say,”I see hot people.” Goddamnit hotties everywhere I just couldn’t take my eyes off them hahahaha. Jin rui was right. I don’t want to come back from paris. I want to go there again but I won’t follow some stupid tour so I don’t have to sit some boring river cruise. Oh the seine river was nice. Lots of people just sitting by the sides and making out. Nah i‘m just kidding but there was one couple anyway. So then there were lots of people just sitting there lazing about enjoying their summer. I’d like that.

So anyway yesterday was really tiring. We didn’t sleep enough on the plane and we just got up and started out tour. Really tiring anyway you knowww? Hahaha.

So now I’m in the bus and we’ve just reached the borderline of Switzerland. There’ll be the immigration peeps coming up to check on us and then we’ll be on our way. So now we’re stopping. And I see this hot guy outside. In working clothes. OH now he’s getting into the car =( Byee hot guy! Okay now I’m bored. I bet im boring you guys with this post but I don’t careee cos it’s my. Uh. Boring thoughts. OH OH OH A CONVERTIBLE!

Btw. Lots of convertibles here you know you can just get a normal car, modify it, take out the roof tops and everything and voila! CONVERTIBLE. They’re lots of nice bikes around here too and did I mention that the laptop is giving warmth to my thighs. THANKS LAPPIE! Really needed that =D

Oh lord we’re still waiting. And the bus is laughing for what I dunno because I’ve got headphones on.. Sigh. And I’m listening to the masturbating song =D You know there was once right this song was my sister’s ringtone, and it rang when my mother was around. No doubt she heard the lyrics,”I call her on the phone and she touch herself.” And she asked me what kind of song is that? So I answered, just a song. It is a song anyway and if you listen real closely to the song, it doesn’t make any sense. Haha.

Oh and now the bus engine’s started up and I think we’re ready to go. Good lord, I’m getting dizzy. YELLOW CAR! Boy am I getting random =D See ya guys when I get back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment