Saturday, July 26

I know i know. Forgive mua for not updating =D

Look.

Before you guys come up to me with a parang demanding why did I not update, I beg all of you to sit down quietly, and listen to a story i'm about to tell you.

Sit, I say, sit. Oh and hand those parangs over here, you won't be needing them.

SIT. Good gracious I said sit didn't i??

Oh good. So now I shall begin my story.

Once upon a time, there was this girl. She was just too lazy. The end.

I mean, come on!! I had no pictures! Blog for what!

Come to think of it, i won't have pictures for this post too haha.

You seee. My computer kaput-ed, so i'm using the laptop.

What to doooooooo.

And exam is coming in a few days.

Am i boring you guys?

Do you want your parangs back now?

Hmmm let me see where i put them.

I swear to honest goodness they were just here a mere minute ago! HOLY CRAP SOMEONE TOOK THE PARANGS!

Oh. I see. You took them back.

Now you all have parangs.

Ah. Yes yes stop sharpening them I can see for myself that they're very sharp.

Hey, what are you all doing?

What? What OHMEGOD PUT ME DOWN AT ONCE I SAY HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!

Chee Yern 2 : And so the story ends. The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment