Seriously you know.
Missed you guys so much when I was there.
Seriously.
Don't you believe me..?
WHY NOT??
LIKE HELL I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!
Okay enough crapping yernny.
OH BTW. Before I forget.
According to the Yernny Dictionary:
1. Fling. (noun)
A fling. A fling is not when you purposely hook up with someone that you don't really like.
A fling is when you take someone. And fling them around. While shouting. HIYAAAAAA!
Okay back to the topic.
Now where was I?
*scratches head*
SO ANYWAY.
Oh yeah.
Okay so anyway in Europe. I saw a lot of idiots around. Seriously. Worst idiots ever all around the place.. So far i've taken pictures of ten idiots.
Let me present to you idiot number one who is begging for money beside the road.
So. Idiot number 2 poses in front of a bus?
But the idiot got bored of posing outside the bus so she posed inside the bus instead.

And so the bus took the idiot nearby a waterfall where she could act stupid.
And in front of a little boy who peed.

Oh btw i'm supposed to blog about liann. Liann is a nice bitch.
Back to the topic. =D
Idiot with straws?

Idiot in front of.. Buckingham Palace.

Are you bored of them idiots yet?
I'm not.
That's too bad if you are.. =D =D
Idiot on snow.

Idiot.
Okay lucky you! No more idiots to show!Europe was okay. I just went sightseeing. Boring~
I did learn something though. To avoid getting hit by a car we all should do this:
I guess it also applies to people committing suicide too. To suicide all you have to do is:
Actually. The tour was really boring I feel bored talking about it.
So i shall change the topic.
I'm supposed to blog about something nice about liann. *grins evil smile*
Here you go liann!
BARNEY!
Liann says : FORK YOU!
Liann looks surprised while mayyi looks. *speechless*
HeHE.
You wanna know something?
Me too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment