So anyway. I wanna remember this forever so I shall put in as much detail as I possibly can ahahahaha.
I THOUGHT OF IT! Okay i forgot when i thought of it but point is i thought of it one larh lol so i went online and told liann and nirmal about my fantastic idea and they thought that my fantastic idea was fantastic too so yes, it is a fantastic idea lol.
Planning was hard work but then we managed to do it hahahaha.
SO on the day itself we all gather at suze's house first, then we walk to mayyi's house. WE had to go through the back gate. Like this.
So we had to wait for mayyi's mom to open the doorr..
And then we went in.
So we hurried upstaires trying to be as quiet as possiblee! Then we knocked on her room door.
Then her aunt told us that mayyi was in the mother's bathroom so we just went in.. And hide. And waited.
And waited.

And waited.

And waited. AND THEN FINALLY SHE OPENED THE DOOR! And screamed. After we shout surprise larh lol.
Woah man i didn't realise the pic was so blurr. Lol. So then after all the excitement after all the screaminfg after all the "WHY ARE YOU HERE?", we finally settled down eventhough I was very hungry.
And then finally. Finally we walked out to the shops to eattt cos i was pretty starving haha. Haha we even got high while we walking lol.
AND WE SAMPAI KFC AND I GOT TO EAT AND EAT AND FINALLY I WAS SATISFIED. Wtf it's like a chee-yern-is-hungry post rather than a -mayyi's-surprise-party post. Lol.
AND SUDDENLY. SOMETHING HAPPENED!
Her slippers broke. Lol and so did nirmal's one too before that, me and Liann had to go buy super glu thingy and we were 20 cents short. Haha.So then we went to buy cakeee and they all left me and suze inside to buy cake while they all gaying outside stupid shites haha.

Bend-a-dick is gay.
So then it started raining.
WAIT HOLD YOUR HORSES MEN AND WOMEN. Ladies. Gentlemen. Whatever. Lol i'm sorry if this post is boring it's not my fault! Blame it on thee.. Brain of mine wahaha.
Anyway back to the post.
So then it started raining.
So mayyi's mom have to come and fetch us. All of us. Like. 11 of us. 12 of us in the car. Can you imagine?

I see 8 people. Do you see 8 people? Count the head, count the hands lol.
I only chose this picture cos there's me in it =D
They got the most comfortable seats. Of course there's still mayyi's mom since she's the driver.Went back to the house, to cut the cakee.

No matter how wet we are, we must still protect the cake. Okay i'm lame.
Happy birthday hotty shorty and sexy!!
This is how we should cut cakes.
Liann please thank me for the next picture i'm putting because the only picture where everyone looks nice you look like shit.
So we did the yernny's trademark!

As you can see, mine ish the nicest. NICEST i tell you =D
So then before we play water balloons gerald and me decided to do the yernny's trademark.
Then we go play lorhh
Ah this shit is boring man. Whoopeededup.
0 comments:
Post a Comment