Sunday, April 27

Chee Yern rants. ( real boring post )

I tell you something. No seriously, I really am gonna tell you something.

I AM DAMN FREAKING DULANNN!!

That Dulan with a capital D.

Now don't ask me why i'm dulan. I have my reasons.

NEH THAT JINRUI GO AND POST ALL MY PICS no larh just kidding =D

I'm Dulan. But not about that.

I am Dulan because of reasons which I cannot say over here.

Because they are.. PRIVATE. WITH A CAPITAL P-R-I-V-A-T-E.

Damn lorh I've never felt this Dulan since that day in bangkok..

Wtf. MR WONG CHEE YEN? Wtf first of all. My name is yern, chee yern! Not chee yen! Jeez man these people don't know how to write properly. And the second thing is, uhm. Oh yeah I am certainly not a MR. Wtf do I look like a guy to you?

I repeat. I am not a MR.


But DAMN. They registered everything under my name. Whoohoo I am a MR. Nevermind I got my revenge I accidently took back their hotel key card =D

I am still very Dulan. Dulan I tell you.


Dulan.


Dulan.


Dulan.



Hey. How did that get over there? Oh sorry technical difficulties =D

But then. I am still very dulan. I am very ugly. Do you believe me?

A picture says a thousand words. But I think this picture says a thousand words that are the same. "UGLY" It's like i'm saying, " HAHAHA i'm so ugly i should smile when i'm on the phone."

DULAN. I am still so Dulan.

DULAN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment