Tuesday, April 8

Let me tell you something about the old dayss..

Hi there! I shall blog about a very boring post today. It's called.. Let me tell you something about the old dayss..

When I was young, I used to be in sktr. (like duh) So when I was in sktr, I look like a piece of ugly shit. No seriously. I do. Look!













I really look like an ugly shit. But this ain't the worse yet =D























HAIIIIIYAH! Me and Kung Phooey pose =D

And then there's another one. I seriously dunno how it got that way mannn.














One word. WTF?

Like Jeez mann. How did I become so.. Distorted? Lol. Anyway the rest of the gang look.. Some okay some not okay.














Look at Sand. The camera's bigger than her face mann =D

Carmenny looks very odd in this picture.















Ah she made the funny face on purposee..




























That's jamie and me. Still as pretty as ever while I look like shite.















I'm sorry. But would you look at CARMEN AND SUMANA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Oh and me of course.















And that's tracy who's in johor baru now.


Lol. You know today I did something totally unexpected for english oral (sorry everytime I type oral i think of oral sex) SO anywayyy. For english Oral suddenly. I decided to sing. A song. As I paly the guitar. Cos ngam ngam hoe there was a guitar there, borrowed it from wah lung. Lol.

So I went up in fron of the class and everybody clapped. Haha. Then I sang, and everybody clapped their hands in time to the song. It was so cool man I had almost everybody's attention. Lol. ANyway I sang anyone else but you from Juno. Thank you song. You made me be in the center of attention =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment