Sunday, March 9

Shows how bored imma am..

Like I said I'm still in kuantan, still loving the keyboard here and all. But just one thing.

I'M BORED. Like so boredd.

There's no songs on this comp and i gotta go youtube to listen to my favvs.

I'm like so bored here I am blogging.

Oh I wanna tell myself something, oh you know, just in case in the future I look back and read my posts. Anyway I wanna say that. I feel sexyy now. HAHAHA.

So dear me in the future, will I have a boyfriend?

Or be realy hot and sexy and make guys drool all over.

Or suddenly become so ugly that I magically turn into a frog. That blogs and talks. Woow.

So dear me. Am I really that ugly in the future? Until all guys puke whenever they see me. Haha.

Like I said, I enjoy crapping. It makes my day.

So i'm really sorry to my future self if you find this port boring.

I still don't really get the elections thing much, but they haven't finish counting yet anyway.

I wanna get a new phone buttt. My darling parents say gotta pay half for it. So gotta find a cheaper phonee.

So anyway the lyrics of flo rida's low sounds. Sounds like this :

Apple bottom jeans. Boobs with the fur?

BOOBS WITH THE FUR?

And I actually sang that out loud. BOOBS WITH THE FUR.

Wow imagine that =D

It's really so stupid that i'm blogging now.

And as stupid as thinking that LIANN couldn't balance on a bike cos she's so light. Lol.

Anyway volleyballers. From tuesday to sunday if ya guys are free hopefully i'll be at the club so join me if ya wanna.

Ain't this a really short post? I've got nothing to sayy, but still I wanna say something. Like.

HOW BORED I AM.

Yeah larh I tau larh I bored why pulak I go announce to the world.

BOOBS WITH THE FUR?

0 comments:

Post a Comment