
ELLO! Welcome to cy-blogs-shit.blogspot.com! Where YOU take a peek into my exciting lifestyle!
Yeah right. I bet you guys are yawning your asses off. Anywayyy. Let's do an intro.
HI MY NAME IS CHEE YERN AND I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED THAT I'M BLOGGING AGAIN!
I'm gonna turn 16 on 20th of November. And I am, tall. Muahahahhaa.
I am also stupid so if i hurted anyone i want to sorry. To say apologise. Apology!
I have.. a stinking phone.
Stinking phone

But I have a cool computer!
Cool computer =D

And I have freaking cool friends!
Suze and Me being crazy

Yernny says, "You dare to kill me?"

Yernny says, "Please don't kill mee.."

Yeap. The besties.

And I have a cool hottie pink camera that my DARLING sis and I fight for.
HOTPINK CAMERA!

Sports day was fun eventhough I didn't take part in it. Damn shit LIANN can run! The way she run is funny anyway =D hands positioned like a freakin praying mantis ready to pounce. And her face! It's like. She's concentrating so much it make me wanna laugh! No pictures of it though. Stupid larh I should have took a picture of it. Lol.
Mayyi was the model for the rumah hijau. AND. I'VE GOT A PICTURE OF IT! NO MAKE THAT PICTURES! HAHA. So if she does anything to offend me i'll post her picture on my blog, my friendster, and my msn display pic. Muahahaha.
MAYYI!

So anyway, while liann and mayyi ran, me and nirmal watched. And camwhored.
Nirmal and mee

Nirmal wants to be the taller one =D

Nirmal said she cannot make an ugly face.

So in the end Hijau won. And then I dunoo about the rest. Hahaha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment