Hahahahhaha. WE HAD A FREAKIN MATCH TODAY AND WE FREAKIN WON! NO FREAKIN COACH TO DIU US IF WE DO MISTAKES HAHAHAHA. I've got no pictures of it though they're all with. Jinrui my homie =D
So I was like so tense up today. During the match larh. Kept on making some mistakes. But the other side made mistakes too so i'm glad we won! Hahahhaa. So apple bottom jeans let's go lol.
I'm so hooked on the song apple bottom jeans. I mean low. haha. And after the match I was like, so high? Jeez I was so freakin high man I can't believe I did those stuffs sooo. LAMEO. Lol. So I sang low loudly and thrust my boobs out hahahahha. Okay I think i'm still high. So anywayyy..
Me and Suze did Sejarah project on Monday. Yeah right. This is what she did instead
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU CAMWHORE WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S CAMERA

Sorry this is the only pic i've got the rest are all so blur because DARLING SUZE moved. Stupid larh cannot sit still one lor she. Haha.
It's so boring trying to 'entertain' readers who actually come to my blog so I'll entertain myself instead.
This is my beloved doggy hiding under my mother's car.

I'm so lucky today nobody took gay photos of me. OH WAIT OH SHIT THEY FREAKIN DID! LOL. But I tau larh that they took and therefore I purposely pose high for them.
OhMeGod we won we won we won. Cheh wah. Friendly match only watt. Lol.
Take my advice yeah. NEVER EVER GO MID VALLEY WITHOUT HAVING ENOOUGH MONEY. IT'S TORTUROUS.
Imagine all those branded clothes store shouting out "50% discount!" and you only got rm20. Where got enough! All so what what what one! Lol.
OKAY I'M HIGH AGAIN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. WTF WTF WTF WTF. Sorry it's not world taekwondo federation it's WHAT THE FUCK.
WTF lol crapping already hahahhhaha.
I'm high.
0 comments:
Post a Comment