Thursday, March 18

Yernny's on a mission.

NO. Not to save the world. Yeah I know the world needs saving and *unknowingly starts droning and mumbling to which nobody can understand* I'M ON A MISSION TO FIND THE PERFECT SKIN FOR MY BLOG.

And blogskins.com is no more the choice for me. It's too small. Cannot see anything at all like. Dots. Nothing but dots you see on my blog. Dots I say. DOTS.

And so I've been trying to look for new skins on other sites such as btemplates.com but I cannot find my comment option. Like I try to click on it and nothing pops out it's like it's there for fun you stupid little comment thingy argh I hate you.

So anyway, went to MV today to collect cardboards and I caught a glimpse of the female security guard and oh does she not look good. Got jerked in the car on the way THERE and BACK thank you Jinrui. Went to popeyes and told Xianglin they sell fast food together with spinach as a tribute to Popeye the Sailorman *poot poot* She believed me for a bit, until I started droning on stupidly on how they have the Spinach Specialty but it's not in the menu because it's 'special".

Went to Minyi's tuition centre to start doing the cardboards whee that was fun. I'm still having black orange and blue fingers and fingernails now but hey it was fun.

And I think I'm actually looking forward to Saturday's water day. Awesome. Not to mention Zee Avi too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment