1. I ish no more funney.
2. I ish no more lameooooo.
3. Ish lazy. =D
4. Do you know how long it is to blog? First you have to upload pictures.
Then resize them. And edit them.
Then upload them to photobucket.
Then upload them to blogger.
Then i start writing crappy stuffs.
And it's hard trying to think of writing crappy stuffs. (yeahlarh my crappy juice stop folwing already =D)
But anyway. I shall try to blog crappy stuffs. To entertain myself, the sole reader of cy-blogs-shit.blogspot.com! okay william you are my other sole reader too.
Raise your hands up, anyone of you who actually read my posts and not just the pictures.
Who? Anyone?
*cy raises hands up excitedly* "ME! oh me me me!"
It's so sad i tell you. The only person who reads my post is the one who's typing them out.
Anyway I miss blogging. I actually miss blogging so to entertain myself i'm going to start back blogging! Yayy for me!
Friday, July 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment