Monday, July 27

I feel like blogging a bit more nowadays =D

UPDATE

So anyway we bought cupcakes instead at the bazaar, and I wanted to eat it then! But then nooo have to go take picture of cupcakes first =(


Then ar we bought candy floss =D it's so fun to play with!

ps : i like my hair here =D and my face also. Because you cannot see my face marh. =D

And then i've got something to show you.

I know how everybody says i'm so thin right. (if you didn't say that then you shutup okay let's pretend you said that *perasanness*)

So here's my stomach!

What? not big enough? okay i show you another one.

TADA! SUPER BIG STOMACH HAHAHAHA.

Yes guys i'm pregnant already. I'm going to get fatter soon. Noooooo.

*end of update*

I had such a nice hair day that day! Well to me it is but I dunno to you guys.

Went to another Bazaar that Saturday with CM they all but I didn't buy anything..

It was the first time. That I went to the bazaar. That I didn't buy anything. Well the first one I didn't buy anything also. Anyway. So after the bazaar we went to MV to eat dinner. And jieyi had a voucher for kenny rogers =D

Ever noticed that just opposite kenny roger's is nando's? Makes you undecided, really.

And I had a really great hairday that day! OMGSH I sounds bimbotics oh noes.

Connection's being a bitch. I will update this some other time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment