Well hello guys.
HI.
HELLLO.
WTF no response arh?
Okay I am seriously getting lamer and lamer.
Anyway I want to tell you all why I absent from blogging kay.
One. My layout is ugly. And I tak mau use other skin because.. I'm such a show offer. Obviously now nothing to show off larh. But I keep hoping that one day, I'll be able to decipher the idiotic HTML codes and whatever else that matters. ONE DAY.
Somemore. I upload very small pictures. So that. You all cannot see my ugly face =D somemore kan. If I put up ugly photos of others in BIG BIG SIZE I sure kena diu kau kau kan.
Okay larh I'm just giving excuses to not blog because i'm lazy.
Anddd. Another update coming tomorrow! With pics. I promise. =D
Wednesday, May 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment