Saturday, March 7

We lost =(

OMG. I am actually blogging.

Okay larh. Just being lame =p

Anyway we lost that lagu and puisi thing. But given the time we actually worked on it we were quite good okay!! We only had like a week to prepare. And we got number.. 7 or something. Chun also wat!

So anyway. I've got not much pictures of the competition, but i've got pics of us practising!

And fooling around. Maybe that's why we lost. Hahaha. But no larh we got work hard tauu! Practise non stop and all. Sighhh.

Anyway.


We were gonna use kompangs, but then we found something much better =D


I dunno what you call it though. But it was cool =D That's me on the guitar btw. *zhe lian mood*

Xiang lin's horrible grammar =D

Guess the legs. They were tired so they went to sleep.

The crappy things we wrote on the board.

Then comes the day of the competition, where we were all nervous like shit.
That's the stage. Part of me was thinking "please don't trip and fall please please don't."



We took this while they were making some boring talk. I guess.

Then we perform! No videos though but we ordered the vcd already haha.




ps : i know the pictures are blur but i still love my hot pink camera anyways =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment