Wednesday, August 6

Doing the kerja amal in school..

We did kerja amal in school! Uh. Yesterday haha and I only got my camera back today lol. So I shall teach you the DOS and DON'TS of kerja amal!!

Do hold the cangkul with a serious expression like Suze.

Don't hold the cangkul with an excited expression.

Do erase the whiteboard in a serious manner, like Sand.

Do not erase the whiteboard like Chee Yern.

And please, do not erase the whiteboard like us.

End of tutorial! Thank you veli muchh!! Haha.

Oh wait you know. I love ducks. I want to become a duck someday.

Quack quack! Okay that was lamee..

So we go back into our classroom after the quacking incident.

Thou shalt not do this when the teacher is teaching.

We flare out nostrils because we're proud of them.

Wo ai ni. Ni ai wo ma?

Suze : If there was oil shortage in the world, Chee Yern's face will never be short of oil! WE ARE SAVEDDD!!

That's a bastard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment